Serious Problems With Cipro HC
Cipro HC Side Effects to ReportPotentially serious side effects of Cipro HC that should be reported to your healthcare provider immediately include:
- Severe or persistent ear irritation or pain that does not go away or that gets worse with repeated Cipro HC use
- Signs of a fungal or yeast infection, such as itchy, flaky, or red skin or white patches in your mouth or throat
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Unexplained swelling of the mouth or throat
- Wheezing or difficulty breathing or swallowing.
Final ThoughtsYou may experience some or none of the side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while using Cipro HC. Also, let your healthcare provider know if you develop something that "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to the medication, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.