Side Effects to Report
side effects are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Severe or persistent ear irritation or pain that does not go away or that gets worse with repeated Ciprodex use
- Signs of a fungal or yeast infection, such as itchy, flaky, or red skin or white patches in the mouth or throat
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Unexplained swelling of the mouth or throat
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing.
You may experience some or none of the Ciprodex side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while using Ciprodex or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to the medication, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.