Side Effects to Report
Potentially serious side effects of Floxin Otic
that should be reported to your healthcare provider immediately include:
- Severe or persistent ear irritation or pain that does not go away or that gets worse with repeated Floxin Otic use
- Signs of a fungal or yeast infection, such as itchy, flaky, or red skin or white patches in your mouth or throat
- Any unusual changes in thoughts or behavior, such as:
- Hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that are not there)
- Paranoia (feeling suspicious, or like people are out to get you)
- Feeling anxious, nervous, or restless
- Suicidal thoughts
- Problems sleeping
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- Unexplained skin rash
- Unexplained swelling of the mouth or throat
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing.
You may experience some or none of the Floxin
Otic side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while using this drug or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to the medication, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.