Ear Home > Discussing Augmentin ES With Your Healthcare Provider
Drug InteractionsAugmentin ES may potentially interact with a few other medicines (see Augmentin ES Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk to your healthcare provider prior to taking this drug if you have:
- Liver disease, including liver failure, cirrhosis, or hepatitis
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- A penicillin allergy
- Any other allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Augmentin ES and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Augmentin ES and Breastfeeding).
What If My Child Overdoses on Augmentin ES?People who take too much of this medication may have overdose symptoms that could include:
- Abdominal pain (or stomach pain)
- Kidney damage.